Category: Project 9

Motor Trend Recreate

Project 9 was to replace all the lorem ipsum text in project 8 to make the website have a theme and an actual idea. I already had some car images in project 8 so I decided to continue with that and make a sort of different version of the popular magazine Motor Trend’s website. I had a lot of difficulty getting the sprite image to work and show up so I ended up spending the majority of my time trying to get that in the site. If I had more time I wanted to make the product images have pop up windows when clicked on that showed a larger image of the car, which required java script, so if I had maybe one more day to work on that I would be more satisfied with my website.

http://udel.edu/~cdupont/art205/project9/