Our final project we were allowed to make a website for whatever we wanted and given basically complete freedom for the project. I decided to stick with the video game theme I used in project 10 and make a website for my guild for one of the games I play. The three pages I made were an about page with basic info about the guild, a slide show of kill screenshots, and the most recent kill video, a roster page with images and links to everyones character, and an application page with basic questions. I spent the most time on the roster page, more time than I would have liked, because it had just so many container divs I had to set up which led me to having less time for the rest of the project. I think the website as a whole is pretty successful, although I do feel like it’s missing something to add more to it.
Category: Project 11