Motor Trend Recreate

Project 9 was to replace all the lorem ipsum text in project 8 to make the website have a theme and an actual idea. I already had some car images in project 8 so I decided to continue with that and make a sort of different version of the popular magazine Motor Trend’s website. I had a lot of difficulty getting the sprite image to work and show up so I ended up spending the majority of my time trying to get that in the site. If I had more time I wanted to make the product images have pop up windows when clicked on that showed a larger image of the car, which required java script, so if I had maybe one more day to work on that I would be more satisfied with my website.

http://udel.edu/~cdupont/art205/project9/

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s